Our fees for accounting services and income tax preparation are based several factors:
1) Organization It takes additional time to total & recap your records and make additional phone calls to request missing information. Doing this yourself will save us time and your money.
2) Inflation. Needless to say, the cost of operating a business increases every year and if you charge the same amount as the previous year, you are actually working for less and losing money. We try to limit fee increases as much as possible; however, we are in business to provide the best possible service and expertise to all of our clients. Cutting the level of our service to cut costs is not how we do business and not an option for us. We will always remain competitive with any other Accounting firm, Tax preparation office, or National tax preparation franchise.
3) Expertise. As an Enrolled Agent and a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents, I am required to take 30 hours per year of continuing education.The tax education requirements for an Enrolled Agent are higher than any other tax practitioner.This education is expensive but is necessary to ensure that I can provide the highest level of tax savings and advice to my clients. Like anything else, "you get what you pay for" and if you are paying less, you are probably receiving less as well.
4) We care about YOU. We do not try to prepare as many returns as quickly as we can.We look at every tax return with the intention of finding some way to save you tax $ and we also prepare and review financial statements with the same intent.Consultation on business issues, comprehensive tax planning, and profitability strategies will enhance the services and savings that we provide to our clients.
5) We are open 12 months a year. We are not a seasonal tax preparation storefront.We have experienced tax specialists who strive to deliver the best possible product of our experience and expertise to businesses and individuals. We are here all year to assist you with planning, consultation, or any other tax/business problems that may arise during the "off-season".
6) I.R.S. Problem Solving.As an Enrolled Agent, Barry is licensed to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the I.R.S.
7) Market.We currently charge less than practitioners with equal qualifications; however, we do charge more than practitioners who offer you less service and expertise.If you want the cheapest fee, then we are not your best choice.If you want the best value for your money, then we ARE your best choice.
We have always tried to keep our fees as low as possible without compromising the level of service that you deserve and we will always discuss our fees in advance of any engagement.
We Appreciate your trust, your friendship, and your business!